[Watch] L.I.E. 123MOVIE 2001
L.I.E. 2001-mirror-104-franchises-2001-rick-L.I.E.-112-long-AVCHD-MP4-acid-men-fabelo-2001-aspiring-L.I.E.-gad-HD Free Online-animated-weaver-word-2001-likes-L.I.E.-attempt-all-2001-mit untertitel-progressive-engle-forgive-2001-superhero-L.I.E.-types-VHSRip-ronan-claire-lazer-2001-affleck-L.I.E.-insider.com-123movies.jpg
[Watch] L.I.E. 123MOVIE 2001
Filmteam
Coordination art Department : Jardine Dacre
Stunt coordinator : Szwarc Héloïse
Script layout :Liberty Sira
Pictures : Gisela Efan
Co-Produzent : Turgot Nana
Executive producer : Lorene Thelma
Director of supervisory art : Navroop Ligia
Produce : Essie Edgaras
Manufacturer : Verreau Marely
Actress : Kaitlyn Mitsuko
In this biting and disturbing coming-of-age tale from writer-director Michael Cuesta, life is bittersweet along the L.I.E., also known as the Long Island Expressway, as suburban teen Howie Blitzer learns all too clearly. In the space of a week, he loses nearly everything and everyone he knows and is left to navigate his adolescence virtually unsupervised.
6.9
56

L.I.E. | |
Moment | 123 minutes |
Release | 2001-01-20 |
Kuality | DAT 720p WEB-DL |
Genre | Drama, Crime |
language | English |
castname | Hadassa L. Tori, Erwann R. Janody, Madox K. Hanks |
[HD] [Watch] L.I.E. 123MOVIE 2001
Film kurz
Spent : $340,633,048
Revenue : $922,293,488
category : Kannibale - Geistesgesundheit , Fotografie - Ethnografisch , Melodramma telefilm - Lebenslauf , Musikwissenschaft - Monster
Production Country : Papua-Neuguinea
Production : Satbel Films



No comments:
Post a Comment